Can you complete/compete at the 140.6 distance w/ only 10 hrs of training per week?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Momentum Building

Days 7 to 8 - June 2, 2009
You can't beat an outstanding wife! I have one and they are hard to find. Celebrated 6 years this past weekend. Thank God daily for her and find myself in awe of how well she serves Luke and I. Found her in Colorado after moving there to find her in 3 months. I love you Annie.

For those who are curious about the prep for IML here is the latest. Have completed 4:10 of training for this week. Completed 2 hours of the first Interactive Real Course Video (IRCV) of IML on Monday and then another 2 hours today. A solid 80 miles of indoor cycling. Eager to cover 120+ miles in the upcoming weeks to really load the legs.

Finding that an average wattage output of 220 to 230 watts is where I gravitate towards for these short indoor sessions. Predict that a 210 to 225 range will be where I hang for IML, but that will be determined as I execute the 60 mile (~ 3 hrs) IRCV and 1 hr run. This brick will be used to determine an appropriate wattage range that will set me up for a solid run.

Also finding that an HR of 150 (which is about 5 beats lower then my Lactate Balance Point [LBP]) is allowing for some sound assimilation of calories and fluids on the bike.

Purchased the Adamo saddle today per major sores 'downstairs' and a desire to have the opportunity to play my role in childbearing. Thanks "E" (Elmar F) for allowing me the opp to try yours first!

Have an incredible day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment