Can you complete/compete at the 140.6 distance w/ only 10 hrs of training per week?

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My iTunes

Friends, I do hope you are all well and enjoying this day!

I have tried to listen to music when training and all I do is destroy the device delivering me tunes (my sweat overwhelms). I'd rather listen to my breathing, hear the pulsing of my heart in my ears (no joke), the birds singing (my tree hugger roots), the ground beneath my feet, etc.

That being said, I am a fan of music and below is a list of links to some of my favorites. Just a small sampling:

"Christ is Risen" by Matt Maher

"Stronger" by Hillsong

"All Who are Thirsty" by Kutless

"How He Loves" by David Crowder Band

"Hosanna" by Brenton Brown

These tunes get me all kind of fired up! In fact, I truly sense the Holy Spirit when I am dialed in with these. Nothing beats some tears either might I add. Being touched by the Holy Spirit is one of the most powerful experiences one can experience. I could not imagine doing life without Him leading my every step.

Praising His name this morning,
Coach L


No comments:

Post a Comment