Can you complete/compete at the 140.6 distance w/ only 10 hrs of training per week?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2010 Season Begins

Latta marked the start of the 2010 season. Man was it nice to be out there again. It was great to see many familiar faces and to enjoy some good old racing.

I have been slack on the blog front, but hope to be a bit more consistent as IMF draws closer by the day. Yes, I plan on using the "Ironman In 10" methods again this year and until I am old and gray. It works, its simple, its convenient, its high quality, and not for everyone.

Updates:

(1) For those interested, I will be posting what I promised back in April 2010...the LBP validation test I administered on myself.

(2) A refresher on how I prepare for IM in less then 10 hrs per week. The why, how, what, etc.

(3) I will also be putting up some new vids up of the corrective/dynamic strength that I have been using pre and post knee surgery. My 'secret weapon' this year is my Strength Coach, Bill Scibetta (http://lakenormanfitness.com/html/ourteam.htm) who is the President and Founder of Precision Fitness. Stellar dude and a pleasure to train with! I can't say enough good things about him and his approach to stressing the ENTIRE kinetic chain.

(4) Lastly, my beautiful wife is due in July w/ baby number two. We are all pumped and look FWD to welcoming this little one into the world. This new addition may take 'IM in 10' to 'IM in 5'. Bring it I say! Bring it!

I hope you are all doing exceptionally well and pursuing each day with great passion 2010!

Stay tuned friends,
Coach L




1 comment:

  1. Lance, I am so glad you are enjoying Bill and Precision Fitness! We love working with clients of such caliber, and you continue to motivate me in the triathlon world as well! Congrats on a great race and the soon-to-be new addition!

    ReplyDelete